If you are interested in enrollment at Capitol Hill Co-op Preschool – we welcome you!
Please follow these simple steps:
- Contact the Registrar to get answers to any of your questions. We would also be happy to host you for a tour of our facility while our school is in session (through mid-June) or you can take the Virtual Tour.
- Download and complete the Registration Form.
- Return the Registration Form, along with your $50 registration fee, to:
CHCP Registrar, Jessica Ludders
302 Malden Ave. E., #5
Seattle, WA 98112
- If enrollment is granted, the last month’s tuition deposit (June 2015 tuition) will be due in order to hold your spot in the class. This payment must be received within 5 business days of notification of your acceptance.
Additional enrollment items to note:
- The $50 registration fee as well as last month’s tuition are nonrefundable. If the student remains enrolled until the end of the school year, the deposit will be applied to June tuition. Accepted applicants are enrolled for the whole year, although tuition is paid monthly.
- The birthday cut-off for all classes is August 31st. If you feel your child should go into the next older class, feel free to speak with the Registrar. If there is space in the class, children with birthdays in September can be admitted on a case-by-case basis at the discretion of the Teacher and will enter in to a six-week trial period after which parent and teacher will assess the right path forward.
- As part of the co-op, families are required to participate in fundraising activities with their time and/or financial support. Fees are kept at a minimum to encourage enrollment by any family interested in joining the Co-op. The Co-op’s monthly expenses include teachers' salaries, FICA, rent, insurance, financial aid, art and paper supplies, and maintenance and equipment, including repairs and equipment replacement.
- Financial aid is available and forms can be submitted with the registration form.
More information about financial aid, as well as the necessary forms, can be found here.
Capitol Hill Cooperative Preschool does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, socio-economic status, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or disability.